20080914

not on the evening news eh?

these are a few of the postings I've bookmarked recently for more reading

✪ Sarah and the polar bears
[from the CommonDreams.org News Center]
a vice-presidential candidate takes Canada’s side, not the White House's? very interesting

✪ CrimeWatch
did you know CanadaFreePress.com has a crime-watch section where you can keep up to date on all the really important news, like the British police chief who dressed up as Osama Bin Laden at a carnival in Cornwall 5 days before the anniversary of September 11

he’s lost his job training police in Afghanistan and faces a disciplinary inquiry, and possibly suspension from the Devon and Cornwall force

✪ Learning 2.0
I’ve only scanned this Tyee story so far, but I added it to my own reading list because e-learning is one of my pet topics

more next time

Blessed Be

No comments: