20090408

oracles

there are all kinds of them [oracles]

are chicken entrails oracles because some can read them?

or can anything be an oracle if the reader believes it is [an oracle]?

or does that depend upon who the reader is?

e.g. I work with Tarot, medicine cards, astrological synchronicities, intuition, analysis

so, do my readings work because I’m reading oracles, or because I am the one who is reading these oracles?

and why do the visions of psychic or shamanic-based readers seem to be so uncannily prophetic compared with those who are anchored in physical/material realities? [actually, they’re playing parlour games, not doing readings]

want an Internet oracle? one of the 1st I found years ago was the Interlude Thought of the Day page on the Cybermonks’ website; it's always been near-perfect for my world, either personally or sometimes for those I relate to in my or adjacent dimensions

check it out; make it your browser homepage and start every day with some words of wisdom

more next time

Blessed Be

No comments: