20090414

stuff …

my, aren’t we busy these days ! …
… what with Saturn’s ongoing confrontation with the rest of the solar system, including an alignment last seen at the beginning of the 60s flower-powered anti-capitalist wave …

… and the dawning of a reformist fervour not seen in 250 years, not since the days of tea parties and revolutions … plus the economy … plus the climate … plus … plus …

no wonder the world seems crazier than ever [p.s. if you’re looking for an astrologer, send your birth data to Raven Astrology and tell me why, I’ll send you my exchange rates]

meanwhile, I can’t even keep up with my own reading list, which currently includes:

The Buddha and Suze, correlating the Four Noble Truths with money management

✪ another Utne Reader summary about Karen Miller’s 8 tips for mindful parenting

✪ the search for lost planets

✪ and multiple postings about the so-called financial crisis, like the waning support for capitalism, 21st Century tea parties, and the failure of Obama’s bailouts

more next time

Blessed Be

No comments: